- Dried chickpeas
- Onion, ginger, garlic
- Soak chickpeas overnight in salted water (not too much salt – 1 tsp/cup ish)
- The next morning, drain the water, and pressure cook the chickpeas (1:1 water:chickpeas)
- In a separate pan, make a phodni
- Sautee finely chopped onion+ginger+garlic (use the prestige chopper) till there is no “rawness” to the veggies.
- Toss in finely chopped tomato (use the prestige chopper)
- Add salt, a pinch of sugar, and Chole Masala (again, should be over-salty)
- Add the cooked chickpeas.