Brocolli cumin pasta
- Pasta (penne-type thing works best)
- Parmesan (if available; other cheeses used judiciously would be fine)
- Ricotta (if available)
- Toss bite-sized pieces of brocolli with olive oil and lots of cumin and black pepper, and salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425 degrees and roast for about 25-30 minutes
- Boil pasta and drain.
- Stir together parmesan (or whatever cheese) with some lime juice and salt in a bowl
- Toss pasta and the cheese in with the roasted veggies.
- Add in ricotta if using.